Meet Our Team
CEO / Executive Search
Cédric has built a solid experience and extensive network in Europe through working in the recruitment and headhunting industry for nearly fifteen years in Paris, Dublin, and London.
- Worked in sports industry for 10 years
- Worked with multiple organizations in Europe
- Started in sports business in London as a headhunter
- Became General Director of Sport Business Talent in Paris
- Recognized by industry professionals for expertise and professionalism.
References: IOC, OBS, Olympique de Marseille, LFP, AS Monaco, ASO, Infront Sports & Medias, Amer Sports group, Oxbow, Girondins de Bordeaux, Sportfive, Mavic , Decathlon etc.
Cédric speaks French, English, Italian and Spanish.
London, United Kingdom
Tom has a wealth of experience in sports, founding the London–based sports executive search specialists Kinsey Sears in 2017.
- Held senior roles in sports bodies internationally
- Led National Governing Bodies, provincial associations, professional clubs, and publicly–funded bodies
- Held Chief Executive and senior commercial roles in the UK, Australasia, Africa, and Europe
- Developed an extensive network across the industry and supporting sectors
- Founder and Chair of the Professional Body of Sports Leadership.
References: Rugby League ( International Federation), England Rugby, the FA, Rugby Football League, Rugby League (European federation), Fulham FC, Sail GP, World Sailing Special Event etc.
Tom speaks English.
Executive Coaching, Team Coaching
Kris is an organizational psychologist and entrepreneur with 20 years of experience in HR consulting and sport psychology:
- Built experience in HR consulting in a leading Belgian consulting firm and as a freelance consultant
- Specializes in leadership development and focusing on people‘s strengths
- Gathered extensive experience in mid–sized companies and large international organizations
- Expertise in high-level assessment & development centres and individual/team coaching
- Combines consultancy work with a parallel business track in sport psychology.
References: Belgian Football Federation, Belgian Handball Federation, VF Corporation, Fanatic, European Commission etc.
Kris speaks English, Dutch and French.
Performance & Talent Management Consulting
Founder of the company Mamkle, creator of the model C.R.A.F.T., and author of the book “L’autruche et le curieux: C.R.AF.T. : Vers une refécondation de la pensée managériale et des organisations”, for over 15 years Fabrice has evaluated and experimented with conditions conducive to generating motivation and performance-efficiency in the organization and sports sectors.
- Supports creating configurations conducive to motivation, development, and individual and collective performance
- nvolved in strategic consulting, management, executive, management, and team coaching
- Supports organizations in implementing managerial practices and operating methods
- Aligns company challenges with the needs and skills of individuals
- Experienced in training and sales and leadership missions.
References: Red Bull, Toro Rosso, Mc Laren, Fischer, Porche etc.
Fabrice speaks French, English and German.
Professional training in Sport Business
Professional Training Expert
Marine Lallement is the Head of Business and an expert in sports business, founding Fast Sport in 2007.
- Provides teaching for sport industry professionals
- Courses designed for people working in professional clubs, sports federations, event management firms, and the media
- Offers courses dedicated to language learning in sports
- Covers English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and French
- Courses for foreign players and employees in France.
References: UEFA, ASO, Paris 2024, FFF, FFR, LFP, l’Equipe, BEinSport, RMC Sport etc..
Marine speaks French and English.
Outplacement & Career coaching
Geneva & Zurich, Switzerland
Guillaume has a wealth of experience in recruitment with over 20 years of international experience in general management, sales, and marketing, and 10 years of recruitment experience in France, Ireland, and Switzerland.
- Founded Tell NP Advisers in 2013 in Geneva
- Offers outplacement and coaching solutions to a large number of companies – Portfolio includes the Coty group Coty, Lexmark, BNP Paribas, and Vivarte
- Has over 12 years of management and development of sales and marketing teams
- Has over 2000 hours of practice as coach, mentor consultant, and trainer.
Our Track Record